Posted By Monique Dever On June 10, 2015
Free Webinar Series for Public Health
Attend any of our complementary webinar series for local health departments.
It is free and easy to attend, takes 45 minutes or less.
These webinars are repeated, so choose the dates that work best for you.
Register for one or all webinars of interest. Feel free to pass along information to others who may benefit.
Series A – Webinar 1
Electronic Health Records (EHR) for local health departments
You will learn…
- How an EHR can help you streamline workflow and take your organization to the next level.
- How an EHR can help increase billing, reduce duplicate data entry and automate state/federal reporting.
- How a federally mandated certified EHR ensures compliance including to all important privacy and security.
- How a large number of health departments have already received CMS EHR incentives for purchasing an EHR. 2016 is the last year to participate in the incentive program for Medicaid… Do Not Miss Out!
- See a demo of a public health EHR.
Series A – Webinar 2
ICD-10 Readiness for local health departments
You will learn…
- How it will impact local health departments.
- Transition Task List for your ICD-10 implementation staff.
- Get a public health program specific ICD-9 to ICD-10 cross walk cheat sheet for your clinical and billing staff.
- Get a checklist of electronic system readiness for ICD-10 for your implementation and IT staff.
- Get examples of clinical documentation improvement for public health programs for your clinical staff.