Including the MyHealth Patient Portal
The Contactless Patient Experience App accurately collects patient information for clinical visits and integrates data within our Electronic Health Record (EHR). This federally certified patient portal (called MyHealth) allows patients to do more before coming into the clinic, enhances patient communication with the health department, and provides self-service functionalities.
- Data seamlessly flows into the existing EHR workflow from the check-in to check-out process, without duplication of records
- Appointments request for patients accessible from any smartphone, tablet, or computer
- Option to complete all necessary forms before the appointment and ability to view, print, and send documents
- Kiosk compatible for echeck-in
Seamlessly flows into the existing EHR workflow from the check-in to check-out process, without duplication of records.
Easy Scheduling and Document Management
Patients can self-schedule their appointments from any computer, tablet or smartphone, complete all necessary forms, view and scan documents, and make payments securely through the Patient Portal.
Secure and HIPAA Compliant
As part of Patagonia Health Certified EHR, our Patient Portal meets strict security guidelines.
From any device with an internet browser, patients can:
- Request, confirm, cancel, or reschedule appointments
- eCheck-in for appointments ahead of time
- Update patient demographic and insurance information
- Send HIPAA-compliant messages to their healthcare provider
- Complete appointment-specific questionnaires and consent forms
- View health summaries, immunizations, allergies, vitals, and current diagnoses
- View medications and test results
- Reset their own password
- Receive alert notifications for echeck-in availability, messages, alerts, and test results
Interested in Learning More?
Let us know a little about you, and one of our team members will reach out to discuss how Patagonia Health’s Contactless Patient Experience can help your Public Health organization.