For Timely, Accurate, and Easy Reporting
Accurate and complete reports are needed by many health organizations to run their operations more efficiently. Additionally, timely and up-to-date reports are needed for various stakeholders including funding agencies, boards of health, and county commissioners. Patagonia Health provides many reporting options, depending on your organization’s needs. With the addition of our Management Dashboard App, you can also view over 30+ pre-defined graphs of financial, clinical, and appointment data that you can report on.
Patagonia Health’s solution is really great for new healthcare access points like percentage of people who are self-pay vs. insurance paid – it’s all in the Dashboard. County commissioner’s end-of-year report summarizes easily. I trust it much more than the old system we had.Scott Lenhart, Stokes County Health Deptartment
- Preconfigured reports to meet state or federal requirements
- Preconfigured screener/ assessment reports, including Social Determinants of Health (SDoH) and Patient Health Questionaire-9 (PHQ-9)
- Preconfigured reports for appointments, including automatic calculation of show rate
- Export billing or clinical reports via Excel or PDF
- Save constraints for easy re-running of reports
- Create your own ad-hoc reports without needing IT skills
Interested in Learning More?
Fill out the form below, and one of our sales professionals will reach out to you to discuss the benefits of Reporting Tools functionalities for your health organization.