For Documenting and Tracking Outbound Orders
Linking people to resources in their community is a key function of case management and care coordination. With Patagonia Health’s Patient Referral Orders functionality, providers can track all outbound orders for patients/ clients.
We support multiple workflows to document and track referrals to outside providers or resources, for example, WIC, housing, transportation, and food. This allows you to support whole-person care and address Social Determinants of Health (SDOH). The provider simply places the order, which can also be assigned to another staff member (e.g. clerk, medical assistant, or nurse), for processing in-clinic orders or standing orders.
Users can manage their referrals with this tracking system without having to document on a paper-log tracking system.
- View all referrals in one area of the system, and select referral reason, priority, diagnosis, and program
- Filter the view by provider, follow-up date, or status (such as “completed” or “client not interested”)
- Support multiple workflows to document and track referrals to outside providers
- Assign referral orders to another internal staff member
- Automate sending referral letters to corresponding referral sources
Interested in Learning More?
Let us know a little about you, and one of our team members will reach out to discuss how Patagonia Health’s Patient Referral Orders functionality can help your health organization.