Note Creation for Group Sessions
When treating patients in a group setting, creating notes for each individual can lead to hours of additional paperwork for counselors and providers. Group notes documentation for group therapy sessions often have to be rewritten for each individual in attendance.
With Patagonia Health’s solution, providers can create group therapy notes with the ability to duplicate details for each group member on one screen. This process saves the provider time and effort. The provider can also still enter individualized notes within the same workflow.
- Utilize built-in, automated group appointments scheduling to the calendar for recurring groups
- Create a group note that auto-populates group session content across all attendee charts
- Track patient attendance for required group sessions
- Integrated group telehealth allows remote and mixed attendance group sessions
- Generate reports for group therapy sessions, clinical productivity, and authorizations
- Automatically create bills only for patients who attend each session