Reporting and Practice Management Solutions
Family Planning, sometimes called Reproductive Health, is a core program in many public health departments. Patagonia Health recognizes the unique needs of clinics providing family planning services and offers a range of features and functionalities to help you serve your community.
Patagonia Health’s integrated EHR, Practice Management, and Billing solution is designed to improve departmental workflow from appointment setting, to clinical charting, to billing. This helps reduce time-consuming paperwork and reports and so you can get back to providing vital services, including Family Planning
Documentation support for Family Planning programs includes:
- eRx and inventory management
- 240b programs
- Contraception (current and at exit)
- Physical exams
- Outbound referral management
- Caseload management
- Sliding fee scales
- Included and maintained reports for Title X state reporting, FPAR, and FPAR 2.0
- Data collection, including encounter note details
- Documentation support for Family Planning programs
- Ability for a single patient to be enrolled in multiple programs
- ONC Promoting Interoperability certified and HIPAA/HITRUST compliant
- Partnered with the Office of Population Affairs (OPA) for interoperability and reporting
Interested in Learning More?
Let us know a little about you, and one of our team members will reach out to discuss how Patagonia Health’s Family Planning & Reproductive Health functionalities can help your Public Health organization.