For Behavioral Health Charting
Improve your workflow with our behavioral health clinical documentation options and templates. Patagonia Health’s clinical documentation feature allows electronic charting for clinical assessments, outpatient services, case management, residential services, and medication management services for mental health, behavioral health, and substance abuse.
Individual and Group Progress Notes: These notes can be used to complete visit documentation of various services, like outpatient MH and SUD, IOP, intensive in-home, community support team, case management, day treatment, psychosocial rehabilitation, and others. Providers can quickly document service notes, and link to goals, interventions, and screening tool scoring related to the visit. Group notes can auto-create appointments in the calendar based on recurring group days and times per roster. All notes can create an associated billable claim.
Assessment and Treatment Plans: Interactive, comprehensive clinical assessments based on Managed Care Organization (MCO) guidelines, diagnostic assessments, treatment plans, and person-centered plans that can be reviewed and updated.
Residential Shift Notes: Residential services documentation can be completed with the Shift Notes App. Automatic checks offer warnings and alerts for overlapping time and a complete 24-hour shift period.
- Client care tracking, improving collaborative care
- Client goal tracking and planning for the entire treatment episode
- Comprehensive clinical assessments based on Managed Care Organization (MCO) guidelines
- Complete session notes, all on one screen
- Forms that interact with each other, avoiding duplicate entry
- Staff and client signature captures option, with document routing that meets MCO guidelines and requirements
Interested in Learning More?
Fill out the form below, and one of our sales professionals will reach out to you to discuss the benefits of Clinical Documentation functionalities for your health organization.