Posted By Lorana Price On January 7, 2019
New Reporting Functionality Added to Patagonia Health’s Billing System
Patagonia Health has expanded the functionality of its Electronic Health Record’s (EHR) billing system reporting capabilities with the addition of a Site Code Filter. Now, organizations with multiple sites/locations can generate billing reports for either the entire agency or by individual sites.
These Billing Reports include the Site Code Filter:
- Master Claim Report
- Claim Billing Report
- Billing Activity Report
- Insurance Payment Activity Report
- Claim Aging by DOS
- Revenue Summary
- Practice Analysis by Claims
- Practice Analysis A/R Summary
- Insurance analysis by Procedure
- Activity Summary by Insurance
- Daily Activity by Procedure
- Daily Activity by Provider
- Daily Activity by Procedure and Program
- Daily Activity by Concise
- Search Denials Report
- Search Rejections Report
- Search Errors Report
With location-specific data at their fingertips, directors and administrators will have a clearer vision of each sites claims revenue.
Patagonia Health is has committed to keeping our promise of on-going maintenance and development to meet our clients’ needs. Responsiveness to client requests is a priority for us in our effort to achieve 100% Customer Reference-ability.