New Reporting Functionality Added to Patagonia Health’s Billing System
Patagonia Health has expanded the functionality of its Electronic Health Record’s (EHR) billing system reporting capabilities with the addition of a Site Code Filter. Now, organizations with multiple sites/locations can generate billing reports for either the entire agency or by individual sites.
These Billing Reports include the Site Code Filter:
- Master Claim Report
- Claim Billing Report
- Billing Activity Report
- Insurance Payment Activity Report
- Claim Aging by DOS
- Revenue Summary
- Practice Analysis by Claims
- Practice Analysis A/R Summary
- Insurance analysis by Procedure
- Activity Summary by Insurance
- Daily Activity by Procedure
- Daily Activity by Provider
- Daily Activity by Procedure and Program
- Daily Activity by Concise
- Search Denials Report
- Search Rejections Report
- Search Errors Report
With location-specific data at their fingertips, directors and administrators will have a clearer vision of each sites claims revenue.
Patagonia Health is has committed to keeping our promise of on-going maintenance and development to meet our clients’ needs. Responsiveness to client requests is a priority for us in our effort to achieve 100% Customer Reference-ability.