Patagonia Health’s public and behavioral health solutions are web and cloud-based, so you won’t need to plan, install, and maintain expensive servers or software licenses. A web-based service also ensures that users get real-time code updates (like ICD-9, ICD-10, CPT, and SNOMED). Plus, it means you get any time, anywhere access to your clinical data. Providers can pull patient charts within seconds!
We allow each screen to be personalized per user and role for the most effective workflow. Users can change the order of apps and widgets on their screen, or select which to show. Our auto-suggest system makes smart suggestions to minimize typing, and we offer a voice recognition tool for accurate encounter note dictation.
In the Cloud
Our platform is a Software as a Service (Saas) application, meaning that it exists in the cloud. It’s lightweight on Internet bandwidth needs and can support thousands of users. Application servers are hosted centrally in a secure data center.
- We manage security, data backup, and disaster recovery
- Records can be accessed anytime, from any PC
- No downloads are necessary for core system usage
- VPN tunnels and firewall holes are not required
Ready for Reporting
- Extensive state, federal, and county reports
- Advanced reporting capabilities for PQRI, NCQA, and NQF
- Reporting complies with Meaningful Use requirements
- Ability to generate patient lists using selected sort criteria
- Custom analytic reporting or KPI dashboards available
- HRSA Uniform Data System (UDS) Reporting
We take protecting your patient data very seriously. Along with being federally certified and HIPAA-compliant, our team is dedicated to ensuring our system is certified on the latest security regulations, every year.
- HL7 2.5.1 certified and backward compatible with HL7 2.3.1
- Secure SSL-encrypted data transfer
- Meaningful Use security and privacy requirements
- Cure’s Act certified
- Encrypted backup
- 2-Factor Authentication
Learn more about our security features here.
Health Information Exchange
- Patagonia Health is ready and compliant to connect with any state HIE
- Data transfer
- Import clinical data from other EHRs via federally-defined Continuity of Care Record (CCR) and CDA format
- Generate CCD XML for integrating with other EHRs
- Regularly updated ICD-9, CPT, SNOMED, and RxNorm databases
- ICD 10
- DSM V
- Up-to-date Pharmacy Database
- Electronic interface to LabCorp, Solstas, or Quest (others available upon request)
- Interface to state, hospital, and in-house labs
- Interface to state immunization registries
- Carequality Interoperability Network
For additional details on architecture and infrastructure, see here:
- High-speed Internet connectivity
- Firefox, Chrome, or Edge web browsers (latest version)
- PDF viewer (e.g. Adobe Reader)
- Hardware should have a modern processor Intel i3 or better and sufficient RAM (4GB+)