The expansion of Electronic Health Records (EHR) for healthcare have allowed for improved clinic efficiency and enhanced data for sharing and reporting. The EHR needs for HIV Clinics are unique and different from Public Health and primary care. A main goal for the development of EHRs and EHR-related technologies should be to facilitate greater knowledge management for improving individual and community health outcomes associated with HIV / AIDS.
An EHR designed specifically for the needs of HIV clinics can help increase revenue (minimizing reliance on grants alone), capture clinical data, and improve relevant reporting. Patagonia Health EHR has developed apps and solutions specific to the needs of HIV Clinics. From Ryan White reporting requirements to behavioral health assessments, Patagonia Health recognizes the needs of HIV Clinics at an affordable cost for smaller facilities functioning off of grant money and donations.The cloud-based nature of the EHR makes for simple and secure data entry and sharing of patient data from any web-enabled device. Patagonia Health’s demographic screens as well as clinical templates automatically capture the data which needs to be reported.
What used to be a frustrating, error prone, costly and time-consuming process for data collection and reporting is now streamlined into one easy to learn and use EHR. The robust billing system checks quickly for insurance eligibility and keeps denials at a minimum, increasing revenue for your clinic. We stay up to date on industry updates and reporting requirements to ensure compliance and keep HIV Clinics running resourcefully.
- Patient Registration App:: With the Patagonia Health app, each patient in each program automatically slides to a different scale for payment, depending on his or her family income. The system then generates a declaration of income for the patient to electronically sign via a signature pad. Keeping up to date with sliding fee scale per Federal Poverty Guidelines is simple.
- HIV Case Management App: With support and feedback from HIV clinics, Patagonia Health has developed an HIV Case Management application for the EHR. From here you can view and update clinical templates, access HIV Care Management plans and Risk Reductions plans, and utilize the HIV/STD Testing Tools for each patient at your clinic. The information and data syncs with primary care information in the EHR and can be tailored to your clinic’s precise needs.
- Affordability and Usability: Designed with small clinics in minds, Patagonia Health is prices per user, making it more affordable for clinics currently relying on grants. The system is pre-configured, thereby avoiding the need for any extra effort from customers’ IT teams. The user interface is clean and modern and the environment has been designed to feel natural. Working with the software is simple because each user needs to navigate to just 2-3 screens to do his or her job.
- Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Services Report (RSR): For Ryan White Program-funded recipients Parts A-D and their subrecipients, annual client-level data reporting to HRSA through Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Services Report is required. The reporting capabilities of the system make required reporting requirements more efficient and with less errors. As with any reporting needs, Patagonia Health also comes with a team of reporting experts to help guide you through the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Services Report or any additional grant reporting you may need.
- Cloud based: Since Patagonia Health EHR is cloud based, you do not need to install expensive on site servers and associated IT headaches. All you need is internet and computers or laptops. You can access the system from anywhere, anytime, making the system perfect for mobile clinics. What is more, it is secure as it meets strict federal meaningful use privacy and security requirements.
- Award-Winning Customer Service and Support: Never go it alone again. With Patagonia Health’s EHR solutions you also receive top of the line service and support from a team trained and knowledgeable in everything from standard problem solving to registration for Medicare and Medicaid incentive programs and annual grant reporting. Our team of specialists can guide you through complicated processes and teach you tips and tricks for making you and your team well-organized and efficient.