Electronic Capture of Patient Signatures
Managing patient consent forms is a critical piece of the check-in process. Patagonia Health’s Electronic Health Record (EHR) features an optional, built-in Electronic Patient Consent Form Builder. This feature can be used either with a Topaz signature pad, touch screen, or mouse for direct sign by the patient and provider for various forms, either at the time of check-in or in a clinical setting.
Patagonia Health’s electronic consent forms help save staff time on scanning in multiple paper copies per client.Processing Assistant IV, NC County Health Department
- Create your own consent forms or use ours
- Electronically capture patient consents at check- in or within the clinic
- Decrease cost of printing paper documents and eliminate scanning and shredding of paper forms
- View patient-signed consents within the patient chart, and revoke consent if necessary
- Apply expiration dates to notify staff a form has expired and needs to be signed again
Interested in Learning More?
Fill out the form below, and one of our sales professionals will reach out to you to discuss the benefits of implementing the Electronic Patient Consent Forms.