Gain Access to Data Across Networks, Platforms and Geographies
Patagonia Health is a member of the Carequality interoperability framework. Carequality connects thousands of providers nationwide for exchange of patient health data. Members include Electronic Health Records (including hospital EHRs like EPIC), regional Health Information Exchanges, federal agencies, labs, and many other data sources.
Patagonia Health customers are able gain access to real-time data between and among all networks, platforms, and geographies that are part of the Carequality network. In addition to connecting all the entities, the network assists providers in gaining access to actionable information to improve patient outcomes.
How does it work? Simply query patient information such as date of birth. The data is sent to Carequality, it searches based on your criteria, and it returns a Continuity of Care Document (CCD). Select specific data elements which can be imported back into the EHR such as allergies, medication, etc. Data can be “pull-based” which pulls information in or “batch-based” by service codes, notifications, etc.
Why Use Carequality?
Access Clinical Data
Access and confidentially share patient data with hospitals, labs, and other medical offices.
Import Patient Information
Easily import clinical data, such as allergies and medications into Patagonia Health’s EHR.
Improve Coordinated Care
Make better care plan decisions with improved clinical insight.
- Access patient information from hospitals and other external data sources, allowing your providers to develop the best care plan decisions
- Improve clinical insight, quality outcomes, and financial performances
- Improve coordinated care in your communities and reduce the cost of healthcare
- Seamlessly access patient data for treatment purposes through Patagonia Health EHR
- Create a favorites list (e.g., local hospital) from where to query results
- Enable/disable integration
- Create Consent Rules, Opt-in/Opt-out per patient
Features of Carequality
Easily Query Patient Information
Enter patient information, such as date of birth or social security number, and receive a Continuity of Care Document.
Import Data Seamlessly
Specific patient data can be pulled into the EHR during enrollment/registration.