View and edit appointments from the dashboard, print letters and labels
With the Appointment Adherence App, users can view a list of appointments for a given day with appointment status and status history. With same-day reporting, practice administrators can update past, present, and future appointment status history. Updated appointment status allows users to track and measure cycle times as patients move through the clinic, identifying bottlenecks and improving clinic efficiency.
The app also allows users to batch generate and print letters and labels to notify patients of no-show and other related policy information. On the same screen, users can view patients’ preferred language to strategically schedule the interpreter’s calendar.
- Generate letters by location, date, status (like no-show), provider, visit type, language, or needs an interpreter
- Generate bulk letters to print multiple letters at once
- Print patient labels for selected appointments from the dashboard
- View and edit appointment status history
- Track cycle times of patients as they move throughout the clinic
- Attach letters automatically to patient medical records for easy access
Interested in Learning More?
Let us know a little about you, and one of our team members will reach out to discuss how Patagonia Health can help your health organization.