Job Location: Cary, NC
Full Time Position
Description: We are a fast-moving, entrepreneurial organization looking to hire a marketing and communications professional who can support our business development efforts. The individual in this role will report directly to the CEO of the company, and should be comfortable working with executive leadership as well as other team members in various supporting functions. The ideal candidate will be creative, interested in experimentation and comfortable working with a high degree of autonomy. Preference may be given to candidates with experience in software/technology marketing. This full-time position is designed for someone who can work out of our Cary office.
Core responsibilities include:
- Executing the day-to-day implementation of strategic initiatives as defined by the department.
- Define, develop and maintain marketing automation program
- Being accountable to the leadership team through regular reporting devices and key metrics
Sample areas of focus:
- Creation and editing of website content and maintenance of the site as needed to drive high SEO rankings
- Developing an email marketing outreach pipeline and executing targeted campaigns
- Build and execute regular webinar series program
- Acquiring lead data and managing customer databases
- Creation and editing of sales collateral materials, including PowerPoint presentations, case studies, flyers, etc.
- Identifying opportunities for customer testimonials (written and video) and supporting video production process
- Maintain a constant presence on social media sites and grow our following on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Staying up-to-date on industry and competitor news
- Developing and distributing regular metrics reports
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Marketing, Communication, Public Relations, or a related field
- A minimum of 3-4 years of relevant marketing experience in an agency or in-house setting
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator and InDesign programs
- Must be proficient in WordPress, MailChimp and Salesforce (or similar programs)
- Preferred experience with marketing automation tools (e.g.Pardot, Marketo, etc)
- Preferred experience in Media relations