Support for HIV Testing, Tracking, Case Management, and Other Services
By consulting with public health departments, Patagonia Health developed HIV case management functionalities to better support the needs of clinics who provide HIV testing, assessments, tracking, and case management. Our built-in forms, documentation, and templates focus on the client and address treatment needs.
In addition, our functionalities include:
- Configured workflow and clinic templates to meet your state requirements and clinic needs
- All core case management components, including STD/HIV testing, assessment, care planning, treatment adherence notes, and intervention and recovery plans
- All treatment and care of the client hidden unless user has been given permission in the system, with digital signature captures for required supervisor sign-off
- Initial comprehensive assessment, reassessment, service plans, and case closure summary
- General referrals documentation and information, all in one location
- Clinician caseload management App for limit requirements
- Coordination of service delivery arrangements that promote continuity of care
- ONC Promoting Interoperability certified, for strict privacy and security compliance
- Pharmacy App to support 340b programs
- ntegrated case management tools and plans
- Adherence to state requirements
- Standard HIV/STD templates and forms included
- Connection to 3000+ payers
- Real-time insurance eligibility checks and sliding fee scale
- Fully-integrated billing system, no dual entry
Interested in Learning More?
Let us know a little about you, and one of our team members will reach out to discuss how Patagonia Health’s HIV Case Management functionality can help your Public Health organization.