Integrated time-stamped staff notes
When administrative and clerical staff are the first point of contact for patients, it becomes crucial that conversations are documented and easily accessible for all staff members. This adds additional subjective information related to the patient’s care.
Patagonia Health’s built-in Admin Staff notes feature provides staff the capability to easily and accurately capture all verbal communications in one place. An integrated notes table captures the date, name, and free text notes of patients’ verbal communications that are then time-stamped for permanent record. These notes are available for all staff to review for future.
- A single place to capture and retrieve patient conversations.
- Legibly record all pertinent comments and details of a patients needs and concerns that are easily accessible for care providers.
- Notes are time-stamped for accurate and timely support of clinical care.
- Provides a comprehensive audit trail of patient communications.
- Easy way to capture patient communications
- Efficient documentation of all patient communications
- Notes are time-stamped and audit-able
- Collaborative admin and clinical patient care
“Our administrative and billing staff really like the new Admin Staff Notes functionality. It gives us a way to document client interactions in a very convenient, timestamped way. Our staff is very happy with this feature.”