Patagonia Health Inc. offers a unique cloud and apps-based software solution. The solution includes an integrated, federally-certified, Electronic Health Record (EHR), Practice Management (PM) and Billing software. The company’s mission is to solve the two major barriers to EHR adoption, usability and cost, and address customers’ number one problem: billing. Patagonia Health’s one-of-a-kind apps-based system is easy to use and configure. Innovative and unique apps provide timely data for organizations to improve workflow, streamline operations, and focus on providing quality healthcare.
Position: Strategic Account Executive
We are looking for committed and driven individuals who can contribute and further grow a fast-moving company. Inc ranked Patagonia Health amongst top 5% (https://patagoniahealth.com/news-events/inc-5000-list/) of fast-growing companies. Patagonia Health Electronic Health Record, cloud and apps-based software, is taking the Public Health market by storm. Customers are consistently selecting Patagonia Health EHR over large and established incumbents. Our simple pricing strategy, award-winning service, and our public health-specific modules have given Patagonia Health an excellent reputation in the market.
Job Location: Cary, NC
Full Time Position
This is a senior EHR sales position selling to large county-level health departments and state-level governments in your geographic territory. As part of a small, talented and successful sales team, you will be responsible for the entire sales cycle within your assigned region. This includes prospecting activities, running demonstrations, generating and presenting proposals, as well as closing sales. We are a small company with a very eﬀective digital marketing team with a large amount of relevant collateral and targeted search engine optimization. You will take responsibility for enterprise level opportunities and closing sales: from beginning to end. You will also participate in relevant trade shows. The Patagonia Health company strategy is to grow by achieving 100% customer
reference-ability. The whole company ensures successful implementations (including onsite training, ongoing customer education, state focus groups) to achieve high reference ability and accelerate sales.
In addition, this position will be responsible for managing existing partnerships with system integrator and technology companies, as well as ﬁnding new ones, including resellers, to drive additional revenue growth.
This position reports directly to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing and will work closely with the executive team.
- Reach and exceed your sales target
- Proactively build relationships at the county, state, and federal level to uncover development and sales opportunities
- Prospecting activities in your territory, includes email, social media, and cold calling
- Conduct detailed product demonstrations, both web-based and
- To close a sale, multiple demos are required to various roles within an You must ensure various stakeholders have buy-in to the solution.
- Listen to customers, oﬀer relevant solutions to overcome customer objections and move customers to
- Prepare and communicate price Deﬁne terms and move customers to close sale by a timeline.
- Follow up with customers and provide needed information or clarification.
- Manage the RFP response process for your assigned
- Manage and own the end-to-end sales process from initial contact to demos to pricing to
Skills and Qualifications:
- 7+ years experience in selling software, SaaS Technology
- Direct sales experience in healthcare IT, preferably EHR Systems
- Experience successfully managing sales cycles over 1 year in length
- Experience managing complex sales cycles coordinating multiple departments and stakeholders
- Experience running demonstrations both in person and through a web application
- Must be self starter, driven and have a track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in business computer skills (Email, Microsoft Oﬃce products, G-Suite apps)
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or better
- Experience selling to either Public Health, FQHC/CHC, or behavioral health market segments.
- Recent experience in a fast growing, small company is highly desirable
- Experience using Salesforce
Compensation comprises of base pay and commission, commensurate with knowledge and experience.