Patagonia Health Inc. is a healthcare software supplier that has built a cloud and apps-based software solution. The solution includes an integrated, federally-certified, Electronic Health Record (EHR), Practice Management (PM) and Billing software. The company’s mission is to solve two major barriers to EHR adoption, usability and cost, and address customers’ number one problem: billing. Patagonia Health’s one-of-a-kind apps-based system represents a paradigm shift in the EHR software industry, and its highly-intelligent solution uses sophisticated technology that is extremely easy-to-use. Innovative and unique apps provide timely data for organizations to improve workflow, streamline their operations and take their organizations to the next level.
Position: Sr. Business Analyst
Patagonia Health is looking for a Sr. Business Analyst to join a fast-paced Healthcare Product Development team based in Cary, NC. In this key role, you will build digital healthcare solutions that expand Patagonia Health’s product offerings and provide value to our customers and patients. You will lead feature discovery and definition, creating and delivering successful product solutions from whiteboard to market. You will drive the design and delivery of the solutions and clearly articulate the business value to both internal and external stakeholders via demos and presentations. You will be working in a highly collaborative, delivery-focused team environment while collaborating with customer business and clinical teams as well as internal technical teams and stakeholders.
Job Location: Cary, NC – Full Time Position
- Act as a liaison between the customer business and clinical teams and the Patagonia Health development teams to ensure healthcare solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Own the functionality and roadmap for Patagonia Health’s healthcare offerings and features.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas of improvement, and develop and implement healthcare solution strategies.
- Gathering critical information from meetings and JAD sessions with various stakeholders, while producing useful summaries and meeting minutes.
- Effectively communicating your results, insights, recommendations to cross-functional team members and management.
- Work closely with patients, clinical staff, technicians, and managerial staff as well as third-party solution providers.
- Stay up to date on the latest processes and IT advancements to automate and modernize healthcare systems in a clinical setting.
- Prior experience working with digital healthcare solutions as an Analyst or Product Manager.
- Clinical experience in a Public Health or Behavioral Health setting and/or clinical degree or certification is a big plus.
- Experience with Electronic Health Records (EHR), Practice Management and/or Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) / Healthcare Billing is a big plus.
- Exceptional user-centric product and design sense with a strong track record of delivering healthcare product experiences that users love and that create business impact and improves health outcomes.
- Strong analytical skills and comfort in analyzing and applying data to inform decisions.
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Excellent business judgment and ability to adapt to changing context.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for changing how people experience healthcare.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Business Administration or a Clinical major or related field.
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or Product Manager or Solutions Consultant in a Healthcare product development or customer/clinical setting.
- Must possess exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
Commensurate with knowledge and experience.