Patagonia Health Inc. is a healthcare software supplier that has built a cloud and apps-based software solution. The solution includes an integrated, federally-certified, Electronic Health Record (EHR), Practice Management (PM) and Billing software. The company’s mission is to solve two major barriers to EHR adoption, usability and cost, and address customers’ number one problem: billing. Patagonia Health’s one-of-a-kind apps-based system represents a paradigm shift in the EHR software industry, and its highly-intelligent solution uses sophisticated technology that is extremely easy-to-use. Innovative and unique apps provide timely data for organizations to improve workflow, streamline their operations and take their organizations to the next level.
Position: Senior Training Specialist
We are looking for committed and driven individuals who can contribute to a fast-moving company while strengthening their skills and building their resume in the latest technologies. The environment is collaborative and highly dynamic.
Job Location: Cary, NC
Full Time Position
We are looking for technical trainers with experience with Electronic Health Records (EHR), Practice Management (PM) and Billing software. Preference to individuals with experience with Public Health and/or Behavioral/Mental Health. Opportunity is to participate in the end-to-end implementation and training process of Patagonia Health EHR, PM and Billing system. Patagonia Health has a strong focus on achieving 100% customer reference-ability so the Training Specialist position is very important. We need people who can foster strong customer relationships, learn in a fast-paced environment, and can take ownership of their customer training projects.
As a senior training specialist, you will provide in person training to customers. Majority of the training is provided in a classroom setting at the customer site. Customers requiring onsite training are nationwide. We are looking for people who have a solid understanding of the EHR/PM/Billing software as well as training experience. We need people who are good with customers, have training background and can take ownership of the customer training. Looking for energetic individuals with a persistent, innovative and can-do attitude.
- Provide a single point of contact for customer implementation and training
- Conduct onsite customer trainings in classroom setting
- Gain and maintain thorough understanding and knowledge of Patagonia Health EHR/Billing products
- Manage and own the end-to-end training process from kickoff, scheduling, training and follow up
- Document customer activities and communicate effectively project statuses and updates
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong preference to experience with or exposure to Behavioral Health and Public Health environments
- Training experience with Electronic Health Record, Practice Management and Billing software
- Experience training end users in a classroom environment and face-to-face setting
- Strong communication skills and good computer skills
- Overnight travel is required. Most training visits are two to four days at the customer site
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
Commensurate with knowledge and experience.