Position: Senior Business Analyst – Clinical Informatics
We are looking for committed and driven individuals who can contribute to a fast moving company while strengthening their skills and building their resume in latest technologies. The environment is collaborative and highly dynamic.
Job Location: Cary, NC
Full Time position
We are looking for a clinical informatics analyst to develop Clinical Decision Support and Patient Risk Identifiers and Stratification tools within the Patagonia Health EHR System. He/she will work with the Chief Customer Officer and the customers to develop and maintain the clinical content and clinical quality metrics reports to meet quality initiative program objectives. He/she will work with internal Product implementation team and customers to understand clinical workflow and optimal use of EHR data for patient outcomes related to value-based incentive programs.
Patagonia Health has a strong focus on achieving 100% customer reference ability so customer success is very important. We need people who can collaborate, take ownership & provide excellent customer service. Looking for energetic individuals with a persistent, innovative and can do attitude.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Lead clinical content and data capture discussions with customers
- Understand clinical workflow for risk stratification and usage of clinical decision support tools
- Understand customer requirements for outcome tracking requirements related to quality initiative programs.
- Convert these requirements into use cases and requirements documents for product team
- Define and prioritize features for clinical content and reports
- Assist product team to develop wireframe diagrams using UCD principles, requirements document and test cases.
- Review final implementation with the product and development team
- Train support and training teams on the feature
- Answer questions about the feature for customers or support team
- Conduct educational webinars and online customer trainings as needed
- Travel to customer site for meetings, workflow discussions and trainings as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Clinical Informatics, Healthcare, and/or related Clinical Discipline
- 3 + years of experience in Clinical Content Management of Clinical Decision Support tools
- 3 + years of experience in Electronic Health Record Software for data reporting
- Knowledge of NCQA quality standards, Medicare & Medicaid value-based incentive measures, and quality improvement methodologies.
- Must be able to research, analyze data and prepare presentations and reports
- Strong communication skills and good computer skills
- Experience working in a medical practice, public health department or behavioral health agency an asset
- Proficient in Office tools (Microsoft or Google suite), including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Nursing education and training strongly preferred
- Experience in Quality Improvement Initiatives preferred.
- Knowledge of North Carolina Medicaid Transformation preferred.
- Nice to Have: Agile software development methodology experience or training
Commensurate with knowledge and experience.
Send resume or enquiries to email@example.com