Patagonia Health is an integrated EHR, Practice Management, and Billing solution designed to meet
the complex needs of public health departments and behavioral health organizations. We
collaborate with our customers to develop advanced features needed to achieve desired health
outcomes. Our product is federally certified and designed to improve departmental workflow using
apps and cloud-based technology.
Patagonia Health is an employee-owned company based in central North Carolina.
Position: Sales Executive, Behavioral Health sector
Job Location: Flexible / Virtual, but Cary, NC area is preferred
Description: This is a new business, hunter, EHR sales position. As part of a small, talented and successful sales team, you will be responsible for the entire sales cycle within your assigned region. This includes prospecting activities, running demonstrations, generating and presenting proposals, as well as closing sales. We are a small company with a very effective digital marketing team, a large amount of relevant collateral, and targeted search engine optimization. You will take responsibility for the growth of your territory and closing sales. You will also participate in relevant trade shows which are supported
by generous booth drawings which increase traffic. Patagonia Health’s company strategy is to grow by
achieving 100% customer “reference-ability”. The whole company ensures successful implementations (including onsite training, ongoing customer education, and state focus groups) to achieve high reference ability and accelerate sales.
● Reach and exceed your sales target
● Prospecting activities in your territory, includes email, social media, and cold calling
● Conduct detailed product demonstrations, both web-based and onsite
● To close a sale, multiple demos are required for various roles within an organization. You must ensure various stakeholders have buy-in to the solution.
● Listen to customers, offer relevant solutions to overcome customer objections, and move customers to close.
● Follow up with customers and provide needed information or clarification.
● Manage the RFP response process for your territory.
● Manage and own the end-to-end sales process from initial contact to demos to pricing to close.
● Maintain accurate records and notes in Salesforce
Skills and Qualifications:
● Experience selling Electronic Health Record solutions to Behavioral Health organizations
● Experience running demonstrations both in person and through a web application.
● Must be a self-starter, driven, and have a track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
● Ability to work independently.
● Excellent communication and presentation skills.
● Fluent in business computer skills (Email, Microsoft Office products, G-Suite)
● Ability to travel up to 20%.
● Must have a Bachelor’s degree or better, or exceptional prior experience.
● Experience selling SaaS solutions.
● Recent experience in a fast-growing, small company.
● Experience using Salesforce.
● Base pay and commission, commensurate with knowledge and experience.
Offered benefits include:
○ Medical insurance (100% of employee premium paid by the company)
○ Vision insurance
○ Dental Insurance
○ 401(k) with company match
○ Short & Long-term disability
○ Life Insurance
Contact: Send resume or inquiries to email@example.com