Patagonia Health Inc. is a healthcare software supplier that has built a cloud and apps-based software solution. The solution includes an integrated, federally-certified, Electronic Health Record (EHR), Practice Management (PM), and Billing software. The company’s mission is to solve two major barriers to EHR adoption, usability and cost, and address customers’ number one problem: billing. Patagonia Health’s one-of-a-kind apps-based system represents a paradigm shift in the EHR software industry, and its highly-intelligent solution uses sophisticated technology that is extremely easy to use. Innovative and unique apps provide timely data for organizations to improve workflow, streamline their operations and take their organizations to the next level.
Position: Marketing Associate
We are looking for a committed and driven individual who can contribute to a fast-moving company while strengthening their skills and building their resume in the latest technologies. The environment is collaborative and highly dynamic.
Job Location: Cary, NC. Hybrid.
We are seeking a dynamic, highly-organized Marketing Associate. In this position, you will play an important part in ensuring the Patagonia Health brand is presented consistently, campaigns are delivered on time, and the company continues growing its visibility in our markets. You will do this by conducting relevant market research, producing eﬀective marketing materials, and analyzing data to determine eﬀectiveness.
Patagonia Health’s company strategy is to grow by achieving 100% customer reference-ability. The whole company ensures successful implementations (including onsite training, ongoing customer education, and state focus groups) to achieve high reference ability and accelerate sales.
- Track existing marketing campaigns, report on results, and develop ways to improve those campaigns
- Develop and distribute regular metrics reports
- Register for promotional activities, such as conferences
- Research and update competitor database to conduct a comparative analysis of our company
- Acquire lead data, develop an email marketing outreach pipeline, and manage customer databases
- Develop and edit website content and provide updates to the site as needed to drive high SEO rankings
- Develop newsletters and work with the sales team to create targeted email campaigns
- Build and execute regular webinar series and expert interviews program
- Create and edit sales collateral materials, including PowerPoint presentations, case studies, flyers, etc.
- Create relevant content on social media sites and grow our following
- Create written content such as news posts, press releases, and blogs
- Identify opportunities for customer testimonials (written and video) and support the video production process
- Stay up-to-date on industry and competitor news
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Marketing, or 2+ years experience in B2B marketing, experience with software or healthcare marketing a plus
- Proven success and significant work experience as a marketing associate or similar role
- Solid working knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to handle multiple projects with varied timelines
- Excellent communication, organizational, and writing skills
- Fluent in business computer skills (Email, Microsoft Oﬃce products, G-Suite apps)
- Must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Canva
- Must be proficient in video, audio, and photo editing
- Experienced in web page layout in WordPress
- Experienced in SEO, SEM, and Google Analytics
- Experienced in marketing automation tools (Active Campaign, MailChimp, Loomly, Hootsuite, or similar)
- Recent experience in a fast-growing, small company is highly desirable
Commensurate with knowledge and experience.
Send resume or inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org