Patagonia Health Inc. is a healthcare software supplier that has built a cloud and apps-based software solution. The solution includes an integrated, federally-certified, Electronic Health Record (EHR), Practice Management (PM) and Billing software. The company’s mission is to solve two major barriers to EHR adoption, usability and cost, and address customers’ number one problem: billing. Patagonia Health’s one-of-a-kind apps-based system represents a paradigm shift in the EHR software industry, and its highly-intelligent solution uses sophisticated technology that is extremely easy-to-use. Innovative and unique apps provide timely data for organizations to improve workflow, streamline their operations and take their organizations to the next level.
Position: Marketing Assistant
We are looking for committed and driven individuals who can contribute to a fast moving company while strengthening their skills and building their resume in latest technologies. The environment is collaborative and highly dynamic.
Job Location: Cary, NC
Full Time Position
We are seeking a dynamic, highly-organized Marketing Assistant to support marketing managers and senior associates and executives. In this position, you will play an important part in ensuring the Patagonia Health brand is presented consistently, campaigns are delivered on time and that the company continues growing its visibility in our markets. You will do this by conducting relevant market research, producing eﬀective marketing materials and analyzing data to determine eﬀectiveness.
Patagonia Health’s company strategy is to grow by achieving 100% customer reference-ability. The whole company ensures successful implementations (including onsite training, ongoing customer education, state focus groups) to achieve high reference ability and accelerate sales.
- Assist in monitoring active marketing programs and developing ways to improve those campaigns
- Be a resource for senior marketing professionals
- Track existing marketing campaigns and report on results
- Analyze data compiled from questionnaires and surveys
- Assist with promotional activities, such as conferences
- Research and update competitor database to conduct a comparative analysis of our company
- Develop content such as blog articles, tip sheets, infographics, email campaigns, newsletters, etc
- Generate high-quality, targeted product marketing copy for website and other product marketing venues
- Create relevant content for social media channels
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Marketing, or 2+ years experience in B2B marketing, experience with software or healthcare marketing a plus
- Proven success and signiﬁcant work experience as a marketing assistant or similar role
- Solid working knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to handle multiple projects with varied timelines
- Excellent communication, organizational and writing skills
- Fluent in business computer skills (Email, Microsoft Oﬃce products, G-Suite apps)
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and In Design
- Recent experience in a fast growing, small company is highly desirable
Commensurate with knowledge and experience.
Send resume or inquiries to email@example.com.