Patagonia Health Inc. offers a unique cloud and apps-based software solution. The solution includes an integrated, federally-certified, Electronic Health Record (EHR), Practice Management (PM) and Billing software. The company’s mission is to solve the two major barriers to EHR adoption, usability and cost, and address customers’ number one problem: billing. Patagonia Health’s one-of-a-kind apps-based system is easy to use and configure. Innovative and unique apps provide timely data for organizations to improve workflow, streamline operations, and focus on providing quality healthcare.
Position: Data Integrations Manager
Patagonia Health is looking for a Data Integrations Manager to join a fast paced R&D team based in Cary, NC. In this position, you will be responsible for leading the design, development and delivery of mission critical software, data and integration solutions for Patagonia Health’s SaaS based Electronic Health Record (EHR) offering.
Job Location: Cary, NC
Full Time Position
This is an opportunity to lead and join a rapidly growing company. Join our growing innovative and forward-thinking R&D team. You will design and deliver health care solutions using cutting-edge technology. You will work in an agile development environment.
Patagonia Health has a strong focus on achieving 100% customer reference ability so customer success is very important. We need people who can collaborate, take ownership & provide excellent customer service. Looking for energetic individuals with a persistent, innovative and can do attitude.
- Design and deliver software and data solutions using existing and new technologies.
- Evaluate solution alternatives, create prototypes, demo solutions.
- Work with the team to create detailed design and support documents to be consumed by the development and support teams.
- Coordinate implementation kickoffs with stakeholders and customers.
- Drive implementation through the entire delivery process for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ensure effective communication with all stakeholders regarding development status, release notes, feature documentation.
- Establish and enhance development standards and processes to improve communication and product quality.
- Maintain technical expertise in latest tools, technologies, processes.
- Manage, mentor, motivate team members.
- Work with off-shore and onsite software development teams to deliver software solutions
- Hands-on experience in software development or data integration.
- Hands-on experience with the Healthcare industry and standards (HL7, CCDA, FHIR).
- Experience working with State or Immunization Registries or Lab Interfaces.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and mentor a team of junior staff to deliver software solutions.
- Excellent communications skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Full stack development experience.
- Experience working with and leading off-site and off-shore software teams.
- Minimum 8+ years of professional software development experience with at least 2+ years of experience managing engineering or development teams as a Technical Lead or Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Compensation comprises of base pay and bonus. Commensurate with knowledge and experience.