Patagonia Health Inc. is a healthcare software supplier that has built a cloud and apps-based software solution. The solution includes an integrated, federally-certified, Electronic Health Record (EHR), Practice Management (PM) and Billing software. The company’s mission is to solve two major barriers to EHR adoption, usability and cost, and address customers’ number one problem: billing. Patagonia Health’s one-of-a-kind apps-based system represents a paradigm shift in the EHR software industry, and its highly-intelligent solution uses sophisticated technology that is extremely easy-to-use. Innovative and unique apps provide timely data for organizations to improve workflow, streamline their operations and take their organizations to the next level.
Position: Customer Support Specialist
We are looking for committed and driven individuals who can contribute to a fast moving company while strengthening their skills and building their resume in the latest technologies. You will be required to learn and experiment with different support and web based training techniques. The environment is collaborative and highly dynamic.
Job Location: Cary, NC
Full Time position
We are looking for support professionals with experience in supporting Electronic Health Record, Practice Management and Billing software. Opportunity is to participate in the end to end support and implementation process of Patagonia Health EHR and Practice Management/Billing System. Patagonia Health has a strong focus on achieving 100% customer reference ability so the support position is very important. We need people who can collaborate, take ownership & provide excellent customer service. Looking for energetic individuals with a persistent, innovative and can do attitude.
- Provide online technical support for customer issues
- Gain thorough understanding and knowledge of Patagonia Health EHR & Billing product
- Assist customers with clinical, administrative and medical billing questions.
- Work with other team members to resolve customer issues and collaborate across functional areas to provide customers with excellent service and support.
- Ability to assist with reports generation and working with data to troubleshoot and resolve client issues.
- Conduct online customer trainings as needed and conduct educational webinars
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Electronic Medical Records and Practice Management/Billing System is a must
- Previous online customer support experience is a must
- Strong communication skills and good computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills (internally with co-workers and experience talking with customers directly)
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose technical and product issues
- Experience working through logical root-cause analysis
- Ability to provide timely customer response and regular feedback
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills required
- Experience working in a medical practice, behavioral health agency or public health department an asset
- Knowledge of Healthcare IT products highly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Commensurate with knowledge and experience
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org