Patagonia Health Inc. is a healthcare software supplier that has built a cloud and apps-based software solution. The solution includes an integrated, federally-certified, Electronic Health Record (EHR), Practice Management (PM) and Billing software. The company’s mission is to solve two major barriers to EHR adoption, usability and cost, and address customers’ number one problem: billing. Patagonia Health’s one-of-a-kind apps-based system represents a paradigm shift in the EHR software industry, and its highly-intelligent solution uses sophisticated technology that is extremely easy-to-use. Innovative and unique apps provide timely data for organizations to improve workflow, streamline their operations and take their organizations to the next level.
Position: Customer Experience Manager / Team Lead
We are looking for a committed and driven individual who can contribute to a fast-moving company while strengthening their skills and building their resume in latest technologies. The environment is collaborative and highly dynamic. Requires some leadership and project management experience.
Job Location: Cary, NC
Full Time Position
We are looking for a Customer Experience Manager / Team Lead with experience in healthcare industry, working with Electronic Health Record, Practice Management and Billing solutions. Preference to candidates with experience in the public health environment. High preference in candidates with experience within the behavioral health and/or mental health environments.
This Customer Experience Manager / Team Lead is part of a team primarily responsible for the support of customer service requests and escalated client relationships. In this position the individual will be expected to provide client support and support leadership to increase/maintain customer satisfaction and reference-ability. The support team acts as clients’ primary point of contact across all product lines. This position will require interaction with all internal departments and the ability to clearly & precisely communicate with customers as needed. Effective time management and ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment are also necessary.
Additionally, in this role you will be project manager for a number of key department initiatives. You will be leading projects that encompass all phases of project management and rollout; requirements gathering, implementation planning, and training & delivery. These projects will require engaging staff from cross-functional areas and also may include working directly with customers and third-party vendors for status updates and account management. We are looking for energetic individuals with a positive attitude who can collaborate with others, take ownership, and deliver results. This role reports directly to the Vice President of Customer Experience.
- Successfully manage relationships as liaison with client and all stakeholders; with customers, co-workers, and third-party vendors.
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of all customer account information and related service request information.
- Expected to obtain and maintain a very good working knowledge of Patagonia Health’s products
- Ensure that all customer requests are responded to and resolved within the specified SLAs.
- Managing staff, scheduling, and performance of team of 3-5 employees.
- Prepare and report periodic status updates that include performance metrics, KPIs and action plans.
- Collaborate with support team for efficient operating procedures and improve/maintain as needed.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams for client response as needed; project management, implementation and training, sales, product development.
- Document customer interactions accurately and thoroughly with detailed history.
- Report and escalate to management as appropriate.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the fields of healthcare, or computer science.
- Previous experience in one or more of the following areas: customer support, online training, account management, implementation experience is required.
- 3-5 years of experience as a customer experience manager, customer support/service manager, or resource leadership position or equivalent role with EHR or practice management product and/or product vendor environment is required.
- Clinical and/or healthcare industry experience (from ambulatory setting or from EHR/Healthcare IT projects) is required.
- Experience leading and project managing IT, clinical IT, or Healthcare IT projects is preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP), preferred
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Commensurate with knowledge and experience.