We are looking for committed and driven individuals who can contribute to a fast-moving company while strengthening their skills and building their resume in latest technologies. The environment is collaborative and highly dynamic.
Job Location: Cary, NC
We are looking for business analyst professionals with experience in Electronic Health Records, Practice Management, and Billing software. The opportunity is to participate in the end-to-end process of designing state-of-the-art solutions for Patagonia Health EHR and Practice Management/Billing System. Patagonia Health is an innovative software product company. We need people who can collaborate with customers, take ownership & help develop next-generation solutions. Looking for energetic individuals with a persistent, innovative, and can-do attitude.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Understand customer requirements via listening, workflow, observational studies, paper forms, and other existing forms of documentation.
- Work closely with the VP of Customer Experience and Chief Enterprise Architect for product design.
- Convert customer requirements into use cases and development requirement documents.
- Write test cases for the requirements.
- Explain concepts and detailed requirements to the development team.
- Help development team create wireframe diagrams following usability principles.
- Review wireframe diagrams and early prototypes with customers. Gather feedback for review with development team.
- Review final implementation with development team.
- Train support and training teams on the feature.
- Answer questions about the feature for customers or support team.
- Create and update product release notes.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or other relevant field.
- 2+ years’ experience as a business analyst or equivalent role with EHR or practice management products.
- Understanding of clinical workflow.
- Strong preference for experience communicating with clinical and billing staff directly.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Nice to Have: Ability to wireframe designs using Balsamiq.
- Nice to Have: Agile development methodology experience or training.