Patagonia Health Inc. oﬀers a unique cloud and apps-based software solution. The solution includes an integrated, federally-certified, Electronic Health Record (EHR), Practice Management (PM) and Billing software. The company’s mission is to solve the two major barriers to EHR adoption, usability and cost, and address customers’ number one problem: billing. Patagonia Health’s one-of-a-kind apps-based system is easy to use and conﬁgure. Innovative and unique apps provide timely data for organizations to improve workﬂow, streamline operations, and focus on providing quality healthcare.
Position: Sales Development Representative
We are looking for committed and driven individuals who can contribute and further grow a fast-moving company. Inc ranked Patagonia Health amongst top 5% of fast growing companies. Patagonia Health Electronic Health Record, cloud and apps based software, is taking the Public Health market by storm. Customers are consistently selecting Patagonia Health EHR over large and established incumbents. Our simple pricing strategy, award-winning service, and our public health specific modules have given Patagonia Health an excellent reputation in the market.
Job Location: Cary, NC
Full Time Position
This is a new business, prospecting, EHR sales position focused on the behavioral health space. As part of a small, talented and successful sales team, you will be responsible for prospecting into your assigned territory to find new business opportunities for the Sales team. We are a small company with a very effective digital marketing team with a large amount of relevant collateral and targeted search engine optimization. You will take responsibility for the growth of your territory and finding qualified opportunities. You may also participate in relevant trade shows which are supported by generous booth drawings which increase traffic. The Patagonia Health company strategy is to grow by achieving 100% customer reference-ability. The whole company ensures successful implementations (including onsite training, ongoing customer education, state focus groups) to achieve high reference ability and accelerate sales.
Sales Development Responsibility:
- Prospecting activities in your territory, includes email, social media, and cold calling.
- Coordinating with the New Business sales team to generate qualified leads.
- Listen to customers, offer relevant solutions to overcome customer objections and move customers to evaluate Patagonia Health.
- Follow up with customers and provide needed information or clarification.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1+ years experience in selling software, SaaS technology preferred
- Must be self starter, driven and have a track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in business computer skills (Email, Microsoft Oﬃce products, G-Suite apps)
- Experience in EHR/PM/billing software
- Recent experience in a fast growing, small company is highly desirable
- Experience using Salesforce
Compensation comprises of base pay and commission, commensurate with knowledge and experience.