Patagonia Health’s behavioral health-specific apps allow agencies to organize client records and improve workflow efficiencies for various mental health and behavioral health services. The behavioral health EHR apps allow electronic charting for clinical assessments, outpatient services, case management, residential services, and medication management services for behavioral health, mental health, substance abuse and intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) services. Clinical documentation is streamlines and efficient, based on customizable templates for your clinic. Billing for your behavioral health practice is integrated with the practice management system, allowing you to be paid quicker with less denials.
Patagonia Health also offers extensive public health solutions. Behavioral Health EHR apps can be integrated with the public health and primary care apps to provide integrated care for your clients
- Clinical Assessments and Treatment Plans: These include interactive comprehensive clinical assessments based on Managed Care Organization (MCO) guidelines, diagnostic assessments, treatment plans and person-centered plans that can be reviewed and updated. It also incorporates the capability to capture staff and client signatures to meet MCO requirements. Progress of client goals can be tracked and plotted for the entire treatment period. All of these forms interact with one another to avoid duplicate data entry, and all can be reviewed and approved by multiple users.
- Daily and Weekly Progress Notes: These notes can be used to complete visit documentation of various services like Intensive In-Home, Community Support Team, Case Managements, Day Treatment, Assertive Community Treatment Team (ACTT), Psychosocial Rehabilitation, etc. Providers can manage their task list, track and share progress, notes and service units, and set goals at each visit.
- Shift Notes: Residential services documentation can be completed with the Shift Notes App. Automatic checks offer warnings and alerts for overlapping time and a complete 24 hour shift period. Once approved, the notes are sent to billing for approval. It’s also easy to print multiple notes.
- Group Notes: Providers can create group therapy notes with the ability to enter individualized details for each group member on one screen.
- Psychiatric Evaluation Scales: With Patagonia Health’s software, various psychiatric evaluations (for the Beck Depression Scale, Mini Mental Status Scale, ADHD Scale, etc.) are available. The system auto-calculates scores so providers can track and plot them over time.
- Multi-Axial Diagnosis: These interact with assessments, treatment plans, medical notes and clinical notes. The software includes DSM IV and DSM V codes and the capability to mark the primary diagnosis. The primary diagnosis is automatically sent to billing from the progress notes; the non-primary diagnosis can be sent to billing as well.
- MCO Billing: This includes electronic 837P claims filing and 835 auto posting for a number of MCOs. It handles the various nuances of MCO billing, creates secondary claims for step-down billing and allows for bulk patient statement creation.
- Service Tracking: This feature enrolls and tracks clients in multiple services, and then assigns staff members to each service for case load tracking.
- Authorization Tracking: With real-time status updates on authorizations, providers can track requests, approvals and denials, and access expiration alerts. As services are provided, authorizations in the system are updated so providers get an actual count of remaining authorizations at any time.
- Behavioral Health Reports: Reports can be sorted by staff, service and date, which then allows for tracking staff case load reports and utilization reports by staff, client and service. Reports can also be created by goal progress, treatment plan and appointments.
- Other Features: Patagonia Health has comprehensive set of features including gold certified electronic prescription, support of in house labs, HL 7 interface to external labs, in house pharmacy management (with built in inventory management) and immunization management (including bar code scanning and inventory management).
- Cloud based: Since Patagonia Health EHR is cloud based, you do not need to install expensive on site servers and associated IT headaches. All you need is internet and computers or laptops. You can access the system from anywhere, anytime. What is more, it is secure as it meets strict federal meaningful use privacy and security requirements.
- Award-Winning Customer Service and Support: Never go it alone again. With Patagonia Health’s EHR solutions you also receive top of the line service and support from a team trained and knowledgeable in everything from standard problem solving to registration and attestation for Medicare and Medicaid incentive programs and annual grant reporting. Our team of specialists can guide you through complicated processes and teach you tips and tricks for making you and your team well-organized and efficient.
The diagram below shows an overview of Patagonia Health apps. Those in light blue come standard as part of our system. We also offer apps that are customized for behavioral health, which are shown in dark blue. You can choose which apps you need to manage your workflow and take your organization to the next level. All of our apps work together for one integrated solution.