Position: Sales Executive
We are looking for committed and driven individuals who can contribute and further grow a fast moving company. Inc ranked Patagonia Health amongst top 5% (http://patagoniahealth.com/news-events/inc-5000-list/) of fast growing companies. Patagonia Health Electronic Health Record, cloud and apps based software, is taking the market by storm. Customers are consistently selecting Patagonia Health EHR over large and established incumbents. We are winning small and large customers in nationwide competitive RFP bids. The candidate must have direct and relevant EHR/PM/billing software hands on sales experience. We are looking for sales professionals who are excited about growth and want to be part of a winning team.
Job Location: Cary, NC
Full Time Position
Description: As part of a small, talented and successful sales team, you will be assigned a territory. For this territory, you will be responsible for finding customers, doing demos, answering customer questions, doing RFP responses, doing price quotes and closing the sale. We are a small company with very effective digital marketing team with large amount of relevant collateral and targeted search engine optimization. You will take responsibility for growth of your territory and closing sales: from beginning to end. You will also participate in relevant trade shows which are supported by generous booth drawings which increase traffic. Patagonia Health company strategy is to grow by achieving 100% customer reference ability. The whole company ensures successful implementations (including onsite training, ongoing customer education, state focus groups) to achieve high reference ability and accelerate sales.
- Contact targeted customers in your territory to get them excited for a demo
- Do demos as needed including remote and on customer site. To close a sale, multiple demos are required to various types of folks. Ensure that various stakeholders have buy into the solution
- Listen to customers, offer relevant solutions to overcome customer objections and move customers to close
- Prepare and communicate price quotes. Define terms and move customers to close sale by a timeline
- Follow up with customers and provide needed information or clarification
- Respond to RFPs. Prepare the response end to end. Negotiate to close
- Manage and own the end to end sales process from initial contact to demos to pricing to close
Skills and Qualifications
- Must have 2+ years experience in selling software, SaaS technology
- Must have direct sales experience in healthcare IT, preferably ambulatory setting
- Preferred experience selling to either FQHC/CHC or, behavior health market segments
- Preferred experience in EHR/PM/billing software
- Must have experience doing remote as well in person demos
- Must be self starter, driven and have track record of meeting or exceeding quota
- Recent experience in a fast growing small company is highly desirable
- Ability to work independently is highly desired
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be fluent with computers including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Preferred proficiency using Salesforce
- Travel to customer sites and trade shows is required. Overnight travel is required
- Must have Bachelor’s degree or better
Compensation: Compensation comprises of base pay and commission. Commensurate with knowledge and experience
Are you ready?
Watch our demos on http://patagoniahealth.com/resources/videos/ and be ready to present the product like you would to the customer.