Position: Sales Executive, Behavioral Health Sector
We are looking for committed and driven individuals who can contribute and further grow a fast moving company. Inc ranked Patagonia Health among top 5% (http://patagoniahealth.com/news-events/inc-5000-list/ ) of fast growing companies. Patagonia Health Electronic Health Record, cloud and apps based software, is taking the Public Health market by storm. Customers are consistently selecting Patagonia Health EHR over large and established incumbents. Our simple pricing strategy, award-winning service, and our public health specific modules have given Patagonia Health an excellent reputation in the market.
Job Location: Cary, NC
Full Time Position
Description: This is a new business, hunter, EHR sales position. As part of a small, talented and successful sales team, you will be responsible for the entire sales cycle within your assigned region. This includes prospecting activities, running demonstrations, generating and presenting proposals, as well as closing sales. We are a small company with very effective digital marketing team with large amount of relevant collateral and targeted search engine optimization. You will take responsibility for growth of your territory and closing sales: from beginning to end. You will also participate in relevant trade shows which are supported by generous booth drawings which increase traffic. Patagonia Health company strategy is to grow by achieving 100% customer reference ability. The whole company ensures successful implementations (including onsite training, ongoing customer education, state focus groups) to achieve high reference ability and accelerate sales.
- Reach and exceed your sales target
- Prospecting activities in your territory, includes email, social media, and cold calling
- Conduct detailed product demonstrations, both web-based and onsite.
- To close a sale, multiple demos are required to various roles within an organization. You must ensure various stakeholders have buy-in to the solution.
- Listen to customers, offer relevant solutions to overcome customer objections and move customers to close.
- Prepare and communicate price quotes. Define terms and move customers to close sale by a timeline.
- Follow up with customers and provide needed information or clarification.
- Manage the RFP response process for your territory.
- Manage and own the end to end sales process from initial contact to demos to pricing to close.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years experience in selling software, SaaS technology.
- Direct sales experience in healthcare IT, preferably to behavioral health organizations
- Experience running demonstrations both in person and through a web application.
- Must be self starter, driven and have track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in business computer skills (Email, Microsoft Office products, G-Suite apps)
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree or better.
- Experience selling to either Public Health, FQHC/CHC or, behavior health market segments.
- Experience in EHR/PM/billing software.
- Recent experience in a fast growing, small company is highly desirable.
- Experience using Salesforce.
Compensation: Compensation comprises of base pay and commission. Commensurate with knowledge and experience