The Incentive Assistance Service is a unique value-added service for Patagonia Health EHR customers. The CMS EHR Meaningful Use (MU) incentives for eligible entities are quite easy to get. Each Eligible Provider (EP) (MD, NP or certified midwife, providing direct patient care qualifies) can get the EHR incentives. For Medicaid, each EP can get up to $63,750 total over a period of six years. Furthermore, by just signing to purchase an EHR, one can qualify and get $21,250 per EP within 4-6 months.
For busy providers and administrators, understanding and navigating the large set of rules, and qualifying can be difficult and cumbersome. Recognizing the complexity associated with understanding eligibility, as well as applying to get the funds, Patagonia Health offers a one-of-a-kind, optional Incentive Assistance Service. This service helps customers with the following three key steps:
- Understand: Patagonia Health helps you quickly understand whether you qualify or not. We make it easy. If you’d like, we can set up a quick 15 minute call for you to understand if your organization qualifies to get the incentives. Contact us.
- Comply: As you may be aware, each clinic, including local health departments, need to comply with the federal EHR meaningful use mandate. The Patagonia Health EHR software has built-in safeguards to track progress toward meaningful use objectives. Built-in reminders, with each note, help providers learn and comply quickly. Additionally, the EHR provides quick and easy-to-view reports, per provider, to ensure that organizations are meeting meaningful use defined objectives. These built-in tools help you qualify and get the all-important incentive dollars.
- Apply: Patagonia Health experts hold our customers’ hands during the process of attestation and applying for the EHR incentive $s. Our team walks the customer through the step-by-step Meaningful Use attestation process. We take complexity out of getting the incentives. This service provides an easy-to-attest submission process for our users. The Patagonia Health staff provides a comprehensive “Attestation Ready” checklist that they work through to ensure that all required documents and certifications are prepared and ready for submission.
Patagonia Health EHR is ONC certified and the experienced support staff is committed to working with customers to make sure practices qualify and receive their due incentives. Patagonia Health has already helped a large number of other clients and health departments across the country through the complexities of the attestation process. Meaningful Use measures are a big part of the EHR system and the Incentive Assistance Service can relieve the worries and stress of the attestation process.
“Patagonia Health was a key asset to WCHD’s attestation for Meaningful Use this year. Patagonia Health ran the reports, assisted me with acquiring the data we would need per provider, and walked me thru each step of the attestation process with the provider(s). She reviewed each attestation report before we submitted them to ensure our information was correct. Without Patagonia Health’s direction and assistance, attesting would have been much more difficult and time consuming for me.”
– Nancy Moretz, Management Support Supervisor, Wilkes County Health Department
“Patagonia Health provided the supporting documents that were needed, including patient volume, automated measure calculation, and clinical quality measure reports. They scheduled a time to complete the attestations and walked our staff through each page. Attestation is a new process for [us] and Patagonia Health helped with our department tremendously.”
– Vickie Cowan, Business Officer, Franklin County Health Department
“The support and assistance provided to submit our EHR Incentive information was absolutely perfect! The reports were great and the step-by-step phone assistance during the submission phase was extremely helpful. It made for a very simple and stress-free submission.”
– Susan Wilke, Practice Manager, Appalachian District Health Department
“It was extremely helpful to have all of the data prepared and sent to me by Patagonia Health and to be walked through the attestation process. Nicole Sutton was very patient and clear in her guidance. Thank you again- what a great service. It made attestation painless and easy!”
– Susan Young, PhD, RN, Clinical Services Supervisor, Orange County Health Department