- Works out of the box. The system is pre-configured, thereby avoiding the need for any extra effort from customers’ IT teams. Your IT teams, clinicians and staff members do not need to spend countless hours building forms, entering and managing code, etc. We do all that for you—you just use the system.
- Patagonia Health EHR v4 is Meaningful Use 2014 edition certified. View certification details on Certified Health IT Product List (CHPL) website.
- Transparent pricing. There is no “nickle and diming” involved.
- Is compliant with state and federal billing requirements.
- Includes Patagonia Health Workshops and User Focus Groups. These numerous free sessions offer an opportunity to share expertise and learn advanced tips and best practices.
In order to complete certification, there may be additional costs.
- Developer organization name: Patagonia Health
- Date the product was certified: March 28 2014
- Product name and version: Patagonia Health EHR v4.x
- Unique certification number: 03282014-2220-5
- Certification criteria to which the product has been certified
- Clinical Quality Measures (CQM) to which the product has been certified
Cost and Limitations
- Exchange summary of care record with another provider. In order to implement Direct Messaging interface with providers in community, there may be an implementation and ongoing monthly fee for connecting with Direct HISP. Direct Messaging is required for Meaningful Use Criteria 170.314(b)(1) and 170.314(b)(2).
- Patient list creation. If the practice chooses to use SMS, voice mail or email to communicate with patients, there may be an implementation and ongoing monthly fee. Patient list creation is required for Meaningful Use Criteria 170.314(a)(14).
- Incorporate lab test results. There may be a one-time implementation fee for establishing diagnostics lab results interface. Lab results is required for Meaningful Use Criteria 170.314(b)(5)(a).
- Immunization Registry. There may be an implementation and ongoing monthly fee to establish an interface for exchanging immunization data with state agencies. Transmission to immunization registry is an optional requirement for Meaningful Use Criteria 170.314(f)(2).
- Syndromic Surveillance. There may be an implemantation and ongoing monthly fee to establish an interface for exchanging surveillance data with state agencies. Syndromic surveillance is an optional requirement for Meaningful Use Criteria 170.314(f)(3).
Costs and technical limitations are listed here
This Patagonia Health EHR is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.