We are looking for committed and driven individuals who can contribute to a fast moving company while strengthening their skills and building their resume in latest technologies. The environment is collaborative and highly dynamic.
Job Location: Cary, NC
Full Time position
We are looking for business analyst professionals with experience in Electronic Health Record, Practice Management and Billing software. Opportunity is to participate in the end to end process of designing state of the art solutions for Patagonia Health EHR and Practice Management/Billing System. Patagonia Health is an innovative software product company. We need people who can collaborate with customers, take ownership & help develop next generation solutions. Looking for energetic individuals with a persistent, innovative and can do attitude.
Business Analyst Responsibilities
- Understand customer requirements via listening, workflow, observational studies, paper forms and other existing forms of documentation.
- Work closely with VP of Customer Experience and Chief Enterprise Architect for product design.
- Convert customer requirements into use cases and development requirement document.
- Write test cases for the requirements.
- Explain concepts and detailed requirement to development team.
- Help development team create wireframe diagrams following usability principles.
- Review wireframe diagrams and early prototype with customer. Gather feedback for review with development team.
- Review final implementation with development team.
- Train support and training teams on the feature.
- Answer questions about the feature for customers or support team.
- Create and update product release notes.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or other relevant field.
- 2+ years’ experience as business analyst or equivalent role with EHR or practice management products.
- Understanding of clinical workflow.
- Strong preference for experience communicating with clinical and billing staff directly.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Nice to Have: Ability to wireframe designs using Balsamiq.
- Nice to Have: Agile development methodology experience or training.
Compensation: Commensurate with knowledge and experience